Angloville is one of the biggest providers of language immersion programs in Europe. Currently operating in 8 countries, collaborating with many Fortune 500 companies and thousands of individuals, we change the way the world learns languages. We welcome 8000+ participants a year on our programs. As featured in: the Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian.
Angloville is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist – Digital Growth Marketer. The ideal candidate will be a "full stack" growth marketer with technical expertise in digital marketing, optimizing customer lifecycle, marketing strategy and execution. Expertise in and passion for growth & experimentation and hands-on approach are required. You will be helping us build brand awareness and obtain leads for our cultural exchange programs from prospects in the US, UK, Ireland and other English-speaking countries.
- Plan, launch, measure, and optimize campaigns (paid and organic) to grow awareness and conversions
- Drive traffic to website, landing pages, social media and applications.
- Develop and maintain both email content and automation for email marketing campaigns including updates, affiliate newsletters, blog newsletter, event and webinar invites, trial & demo emails, new customer emails, and more
- Bring traditional and creative ideas and solutions on how to grow defined KPIs (traffic + conversions).
- Work in a lean startup process
- Build B2B marketing relationships, referral and affiliate programs, partnerships with foreign institutions and sources
- Constantly looking for creative ways to reach new audiences within a specified target group
We are looking for a creative, driven, self-starter, an individual with a mix of technical, creative and analytical skills, lead generation, conversion rate optimization. You must be able to organize your work and deliver results. You will work with English-speaking markets (UK, US, Ireland) and the Polish market so previous knowledge of these markets is a huge advantage.
- Proven track record in growth marketing (3-5 years minimum, 5 years + a bonus)
- Be data-driven and have clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels and tools
- Have a startup mindset.
- Have editing and copywriting skills ( a bonus)
- Knowledgeable with inbound and outbound marketing.
- Be- performance and results-orientated.
- Experience with tools such as MailChimp, Pipedrive, Zapier to automate workflows, Wordpress, Photoshop – an additional bonus.
- Experience in B2B marketing – an additional bonus
- Up to date with the newest developments in digital marketing (tools, techniques, strategies)
- Excellent communicator in English (native-like)
- Self-starter and hands-on attitude
If you'd like to apply, send your CV to email@example.com attaching a clause.
In the title please enter which offer you are interested in.